Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thoughts from students....

"Maple syrup : one flavor, so many ways to enjoy" - Jenna L

"Canada is so much fun!" - Dipti

"J'adore LeQuebec. Je ne veux pas partir!" - Anonymous

"The stained glass windows had the sunlight coming in and the space was so beautiful and the sound was amazingly resonant, especially when we sang....chills!" - Anonymous

"The church plus the amazing singing of the choirs almost made me cry. It was beyond beautiful." - Anonymous

"Last night at the Sugar Shack I felt like I was on the lower deck of the Titanic. Everyone was dancing and music was playing. It was amazing!" - Anonymous

"I love chorus - Je t'aime!" - Anonymous

"I think I have a pound of maple syrup in my stomach!" - Anonymous

"I asked the tour guide a question and he said, 'Eh?'. I couldn't stop laughing....French & Eh!" Anonymous

"The bus ride took FOREVER, but it is awesome here! So much fun. And I love maple syrup. It's delicious! - Heather D.

"Canada is so peaceful. It is really a refreshing break. I was reading the newspaper this morning and I saw not one story about war, blowing things up and destruction of life. I walk the streets and see not a single speck of trash. The architecture here is beautiful. The buildings aren't run down like they are in America. It's a beautiful place." - Chris C

"Canada is refreshing. The selection of oddly-placed buildings is interesting and the local entertainment is great. Most of us did, however, pass on the salted fried pork rind." Anonymous

"St. Anne's Basilica had a pillar covered in crutches and other medical...equipment and they were put there after someone in the community healed." - Anonymous

Off to Montreal in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment