Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 2 Thoughts...

"Canada has been an amazing experience. I've met so many new people and have gotten closer to other friends. I love chorus." ~ Anonymous

"This trip has really been amazing. I love being able to connect with people that I normally wouldn't. Beautiful countryside and cities. Thank you!!" :-) ~ Anonymous

"Canada is very beautiful - it's been a wonderful experience. I am disappointed I have not seen a moose! But singing in the cathedrals is a truly amazing experience." ~ Anonymous

"What's up peepz back in A-town. Canada is pretty chill. Best part was definitely the cathedrals. The acoustics were sick. Here's a poem that describes how I feel:

After maple syrup, gravy, meat, carbs and potatoes
My stomach longs for leavy greens and tomatoes
As I sit my stomach's in ruins
But I can still enjoy the success of the Bruins!

Peace, Nicky B"

No comments:

Post a Comment